Breezes Superclub Daypass at Night?

mickeyfreak9

We will be in Nassau from 1 to midnight - so anything we do is limited. I want to do the daypass to the Breezes but I heard you only can stay until 5:00 -

If this is true what are our other options.

If not I assume we just take a taxi back to the ship later in the evening

We are on RCL in October.

I was in Nassau in May, and we went to Breezes on the day pass...it is $60, no matter what time you arrive, but you have to leave by 5 or 6 (can't remember)...but...to be very honest with you...pass on this. We didn't get there til around 1, and a group were just arriving and were checking in, so we stood in a line up for an hour, got into Breezes around 2, the buffet was closing (and what was left was nothing to rave about!). The pool was dirty, the lineups were HUGE for drinks, the beach was just ok, the water very very rough and there were seagulls everywhere, even swooping down to steal your food right out of your hands! Unless you get there very early, I wouldn't bother, because they will make you leave. We simply got on the local bus (the jitney) which was I think $1.25 which took us right back to the port area. There are lots of free beaches around that look equally as nice, or look into the Wydham, which appeared to be alot nicer! Just my opinion!

You could check into the RIU. We got a day pass at the RIU in April and were told it was for 8 hours. They didn't specify which hours so maybe they don't kick you out at 5. It's not a big party place, just a hotel with a nice pool and nice beach (Cabbage Beach). Drinks and buffet lunch was included. There was a band playing in the afternoon and a swim up bar but not a lot of activity. We enjoyed the relaxing day.

The RIU is next to Atlantis, so you could see the Atlantis sights while you're there. For now, you can see the Atlantis aquarium for free in the evenings. Scubagirrl as reported that they are starting a remodel of Atlantis in August so I don't know what the status of the aquarium will be in October.

We're just back from Monarch of the Seas, which was in port from noon to midnight. I didn't think I'd like those hours but it actually worked out well since we could do a tour in the afternoon and then go to Atlantis at night. We did the Segway Beach tour (it was great) but there are plenty of other afternoon tours. What kinds of things are you interested in?

Archived