4k rm 4114 Carnival Legend

skings

Okay I am confused:confused:. Looking at the deck plan looks like 4114 is almost in a good position for limited views, but I have never seen this cabin listed as having any view other than lifeboat. I am still happy with 4K. Any info from anyone booking this location would be great, Thanks:)

Okay I am confused:confused:. Looking at the deck plan looks like 4114 is almost in a good position for limited views, but I have never seen this cabin listed as having any view other than lifeboat. I am still happy with 4K. Any info from anyone booking this location would be great, Thanks:)

SKINGS,

I too posted a similar post for the exact same room but for the Spirit. I did not receive may responds nonetheless to answer my question :(

I just want to know if this room has a view or not. Any info please :)

• 1 month later...

We stayed in cabin 4114 on the Legend on July 4th-July 11th. The room is between two lifeboats. ..so there is about a 5 ft. wide view. Our friends stayed in cabin 4132 and cabin 4115. They all have similar views.

If I can figure out how to post a picture on here, I will post one of our room.

• 1 month later...
oops. Sorry. I think I got it now.

212.JPG

Wow - thanks for posting - I have room 4115 on the Spirit so I imagine it will be the same or close to this.

Do the doors actually open and is there a small space you can walk out on?

Thanks!

We were on the legend last year and had a beautiful view of the lifeboat out our door. Didn't matter, we enjoyed ourselves anyway! We joked and said that if the ship was going down, they would find us already in the lifeboat!:D

Archived