I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

While I did use my camera today these photos are not the ones I took. My wife and I recently returned from two 10-day back to back cruises in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean on the Emerald Princess. Our goal was to spend close to 30 days in a warm climate, which we nicely did. I have finished processing the pictures. Here are a couple from the trip. The galleries are here.

Caribbean side of Antigua

original.jpg

Some where off Grenada

original.jpg

Larry

I took these 2 fast snapshots just now... not my best work but wasn't meant to be lol

Hubby brought home a package of watermelon from the store for me as I love watermelon. The top photo is the front and the bottom photo is the back of the package.

I ask you, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!"

6828400474_21d28284f5_z.jpg

I took these 2 fast snapshots just now... not my best work but wasn't meant to be lol

Hubby brought home a package of watermelon from the store for me as I love watermelon. The top photo is the front and the bottom photo is the back of the package.

I ask you, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!"

6828400474_21d28284f5_z.jpg

Spectacular!

Thank God we have a government so dedicated to protecting us!

Dave

These shots are not new. I took them last July in Saint John New Brunswick Canada. At the end of the American Revolution a large number of citizens and soldiers loyal to the British crown emigrated to what was then known as Nova Scotia. Later the province of New Brunswick was formed which is where Saint John is located today. These pictures are at the Loyalist Cemetery just a few blocks from the cruise terminal. When this cemetery was established there were 3 or 4 families of my family living much further up the Saint John river near where Fredericton is today. They along with many others had come from Rowley Mass 10 years earlier and were apparently sympathetic to the revolution. After the revolution was ended they stayed on and some family are still in New Brunswick.

2405180530107186822S600x600Q85.jpg

2632987870107186822S600x600Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...