Another Pride Review from a Different Perspective

I really Enjoyed this ! I am so glad someone stumbled upon this review and posted on it to bump it up into recent posts. I began reading it this morning between bum changes, playing with the kids, lunch prep and putting the kids down for nap time I am finally finished reading! You had me captivated by your very first post.

I am traveling on the Pride in May and I cant get enough reading reviews !!

Thanks for the tip on the conch shell grave yard, I am putting it on a to do list for the time we are in Grand Turk. My kids wanted to bring home shells on the last cruise and we told them they couldn't. They wont be joining us this time, but I think I can smooth that over with a conch shell from Grand Turk!

Your pictures were fabulous, as others have said you have a natural eye!

• 1 month later...
I really Enjoyed this ! I am so glad someone stumbled upon this review and posted on it to bump it up into recent posts.............!

Familyfuncruise,

Thank you for bumping this review; Justin did a great job and since we're planning to sail the same ship / itinerary next year the timing was perfect and I'd have missed it otherwise.

Familyfuncruise,

Thank you for bumping this review; Justin did a great job and since we're planning to sail the same ship / itinerary next year the timing was perfect and I'd have missed it otherwise.

Paul - If your boys are baseball fans, check to see whether the Orioles are playing at home either before or after the cruise. When we did this cruise last year, we arrived two days early and took in an Orioles-Indians game on Friday. The boys had a great time - Camden Yards is a great ballpark. (I have reviews out there, but like you I did my photos with Webshots and they're all gone now.:mad:)

Paul - If your boys are baseball fans, check to see whether the Orioles are playing at home either before or after the cruise. When we did this cruise last year, we arrived two days early and took in an Orioles-Indians game on Friday. The boys had a great time - Camden Yards is a great ballpark. (I have reviews out there, but like you I did my photos with Webshots and they're all gone now.:mad:)

Kathy,

A baseball game would be my preference, but Karen is convinced that they'd like walking around DC better.....I do think there's a few things they'd enjoy in DC, but it's gonna be a whole lotta walking!

It sure would be nice if Webshots or 'Smile' would see the error of their ways and at least reactivate the links....., but the odds of that are slim at best.

Kathy,

A baseball game would be my preference, but Karen is convinced that they'd like walking around DC better.....I do think there's a few things they'd enjoy in DC, but it's gonna be a whole lotta walking!

It sure would be nice if Webshots or 'Smile' would see the error of their ways and at least reactivate the links....., but the odds of that are slim at best.

Don't get me wrong, I like DC. BIL and his family live in Northern VA and we've taken the boys into DC several times. (Of course, one time was August 1995 when I was expecting middle son. Thought I was on the Bataan Death March. It was the only time I became ill during 3 pregnancies!:eek:) The boys love the Smithsonian museums, especially the Air and Space Museum. Having said that, Baltimore has a lot to offer by the Inner Harbor (and we stayed within walking distance of both Camden Yards and the harbor). Really nice aquarium, tours of vintage ships (the USS Constellation is a gem), harbor tours, and pretty good restaurants.

I've pretty much written off Webshots. At least I have most of my photos elsewhere. How do you like the site you're using now?

Archived