Never too old!

Musicus

I am so sad because my old dog is deteriorating quickly. He has a collapsed trachea and coughs constantly except when he finally sleeps. I know the time is coming to make a decision, but how will I know? I just don't know how to say goodbye to him.:(

So sorry Pat. I know he is your buddy and it must break your heart to see him suffering. You will know when it is the right time.

It's not easy to see our pets suffering, it's even harder to release them from that suffering. It's the kindest act of love that you can do for them...he knows you love him enough to let him go...he knows that you'll know when it's time.

Hugs to both of you!

Joyce :D consummate pet lover :D

Yellow bird...Chest pains shouldn't be ignored. I hope you went for some medical treatment.

Maybe you are stressed from worry about your dog. I do hope you feel better.

As much publicity as Egon his giving this ship and company, they should reward him with another year of free travel.

I am so sad because my old dog is deteriorating quickly. He has a collapsed trachea and coughs constantly except when he finally sleeps. I know the time is coming to make a decision, but how will I know? I just don't know how to say goodbye to him.:(

Having horrible chest pain for the past half hour. I am hoping that it is stress.

So sorry to hear about your beloved pet. We had to make the same decision regarding our much loved "Lady" and to this day, I grieve her lose. But it hurt my heart so much more to watch her suffer so.:( Now she is without pain and running and playing as she did when we first got her as a pup.

I pray you got the chest pains check out immediately, even if stress related to your pet's illness, they could lead to something more severe. Please keep us posted.....

Blessings.

Barbara

Previous Cruises:

Alaska - Westerdam - September 2009

Alaska- Rotterdam - September 2010

Mexican Riveria - Oosterdam - April 2011

Future Cruises:

2012 - Alaska - 14 day cruise

2013 - Eastern Med - 28 day (includes cruising Black Sea)

Yellow bird...Chest pains shouldn't be ignored. I hope you went for some medical treatment.

Maybe you are stressed from worry about your dog. I do hope you feel better.

As much publicity as Egon his giving this ship and company, they should reward him with another year of free travel.

I think that they should officially hire Egon as a Goodwill Embassador. Aside from good publicity, he is providing free performances on a daily basis.

They could use him in their advertisements. He is cute!

Pat, I hope you are seeing a doctor today. You may well need a stress reliever to help you through this difficult time.

Had a horrible, scary night last night. The chest pain wouldn't stop and so I had my hubby take me to Heart of Lancaster. I made him sit with me in the parking lot for about 15 minutes until I didn't get relief and just for safety sake. Wound up deciding to finally go in and was admitted after chest x-ray and blood work. This morning started with a nuclear stress test (which I failed at the last few minutes of walking). After that, it was some sort of other test where they took pictures of my heart laying on my back and then on my stomach. They gave me some heparin early morning just in case of any blood clots and I now have a huge purple bruise about the size of a silver dollar and ugly. After that, I got an echocardiogram and don't have the results back yet, but I'm sure you were all right....stress from the past six months with trying to sell our house, decisions for my Budha and the loss of a dear friend who meant a lot to me and who I treated rather s**tty and regret.

Thanks for all your caring. Onward and upward with this crazy life of mine. Boy do I need a vacation, but that won't happen any time soon. At least I'm not in an unhealthy state and will live to annoy people for some time to come.

Love to you all!!! (Special thanks to Laura.)

Had a horrible, scary night last night. The chest pain wouldn't stop and so I had my hubby take me to Heart of Lancaster. I made him sit with me in the parking lot for about 15 minutes until I didn't get relief and just for safety sake. Wound up deciding to finally go in and was admitted after chest x-ray and blood work. This morning started with a nuclear stress test (which I failed at the last few minutes of walking). After that, it was some sort of other test where they took pictures of my heart laying on my back and then on my stomach. They gave me some heparin early morning just in case of any blood clots and I now have a huge purple bruise about the size of a silver dollar and ugly. After that, I got an echocardiogram and don't have the results back yet, but I'm sure you were all right....stress from the past six months with trying to sell our house, decisions for my Budha and the loss of a dear friend who meant a lot to me and who I treated rather s**tty and regret.

Thanks for all your caring. Onward and upward with this crazy life of mine. Boy do I need a vacation, but that won't happen any time soon. At least I'm not in an unhealthy state and will live to annoy people for some time to come.

Love to you all!!! (Special thanks to Laura.)

Glad you are ok. Call me if you need to talk.

Had a horrible, scary night last night. The chest pain wouldn't stop and so I had my hubby take me to Heart of Lancaster.

I would never say "just stress", because that is dangerous too, but at least that problem is more easily treated that some of the scarier alternatives.

You were wise to get yourself checked out. I hope you are feeling better soon. Sometimes a pill when you need it can do wonders.

You went in and got yourself checked. It is much better to be safe rather

than sorry later on. Take care of yourself.

Previous Cruises:

Alaska - Westerdam - September 2009

Alaska- Rotterdam - September 2010

Mexican Riveria - Oosterdam - April 2011

Future Cruises:

2012 - Alaska - 14 day cruise

2013 - Eastern Med - 28 day (includes cruising Black Sea)

burm>>Other than feeling washed out, yes I am feeling better. Going to start walking and getting exercise.

lusitano>>Nope. But I sure wish. Babie wanted me to go to London and then on to Barcelona for a 16-day TA back to Galveston. If I would go anywhere, it will probably be by myself, but in the spring sometime.