ROLL CALL - Mediterranea - 4/3/05

Ms.Bee

Well, here we go everyone!!! I am assuming you are all very busy about now preparing to close up those suitecases and head on down to Fort Lauderdale. I don't know if Desiree will get a chance to read this being soooo busy, but just in case.......Best wishes for a wonderful and beautiful wedding day to you and Matt, Desiree.

We will leave tomorrow and stay in Buffalo on Friday night. Then off to Florida on Saturday!! I can't believe it is almost time to go, just in time because Erie is forcasted for snow on Saturday!!

So, don't forget our meet-up on Monday. Safe travels to all and have a wonderful BON VOYAGE everyone! See you on the Big Ship Cruisers.

Bonna Notte and Ciao from Ms Bee (Denise) and the Bee Hive (Darrel, Debbie, Kirk, Carla and Sally);) :) "It will be the time of our lives"

• 2 weeks later...

Buon Giorno to all!

We are back from our 4/3 cruise on the beautiful Mediterranea. We had a wonderful time and truly a lovely cruise!

Here are the 4/3 cruizin Meds at our meet-up at the Apollo Bar on the Big Ship. A grand time was had by all who attended, and yes, we did get that toast in to our Newlyweds, Desiree & Matt!! Ciao to all of our new friends, it was so nice to meet all of you. Wishing we were still there!!!! Ms Bee;)

From left to right are:

Ken, Lori, Sally, Kirk, Deb, Matt, Desiree, Denise, Darrel, Kim, Brian & Rick

CruiseCriticGang.jpg.4357cac1e8c59ba8aeb5695d1988a894.jpg

Another picture from our 4/3 Mediterannea Cruise........

Here is the "Bee Hive" on Toga Night with our most gracious waiters. We could have not asked for better service! We were seated at table #28, second seating. Our waiter was Finny John and his helper was Remedious. They were very efficient, warm and friendly and our meals were sooo delicious! Thank you Finny and Remedious.......we miss you both!!! Bonna Notte, Ms Bee (Denise)

So, here we are.......Togas and all......

from left to right, Sally, Kirk & Deb, Carla, Remedious, Finny, Denise & Darrel

For a larger picture ... try this link:

http://www.fairyglowgallery.com/images/Other/TogaNight1.jpg

TogaNight2.jpg.71c19089ff15f67b3c134566f067e1ff.jpg

Hello everyone - It was a pleasure meeting everyone from Ms Bee's thread. I hope everyone had as great a time as I did..... Matt and Desiree hope you have a great life together. Denise, Daryl, Deb, Sally & Kirk great toga's!!!!!

Una tilla nexta timea.... Ciaoa ....... Ba Da Da Beengo, Soooooper Beengo!!!!!!:D Kim

Archived