Coach Outlet Coupon

leavitt1

Hi, all. This one was difficult to find doing a typical search, so I figured I'd help out my fellow cruisers and post the link. I'll be checking out the San Juan outlet on July 5, so wish me luck!

https://e.coach.com/servlet/formlink/f?JhHJoQSABRVGf6beX6990G11VtPgLllLxuPUkhgkuhuQJhuVijpglyHnLVljmL

I went two days while we were there and both days they were handing out 20% coupons to everyone who walked through the door. So if your going after the date on the coupon, not to worry.

• 2 weeks later...

It's an easy walk from where the ships dock. It's uphill but not far. The street address is: 150 Calle Cristo. I'm sure you can find a small map on line to get walking directions.

Also keep in mind that Dooney & Bourke has an outlet along with Ralph Lauren, Burberry and Tommy Hilfigger. These are not all located at the same spot.

Try googling, Coach Outlet Discount Coupons and you might get lucky.

I will be there on July 18th leaving on the Senerade. Where do I get a coupon?

If you register online at Coach's website, they send them to you. Be sure you register for the outlet coupons. I had one but it just expired on the 11th or I would forward the email to you. If you register now, maybe you will get an email before you go!

As the other poster said, when I was there in March they handed the coupon to you as you walked in to the store.

Best of luck & safe travels to you!

Archived