Carry On Question...

I have tried to search on the website everywhere. I am starting to pack for the upcoming cruise. With my wedding coming up the day before we have lots to pack for. So quick question. As for carryon's.... can i take a purse and a carryon or does my purse count as a carryon? And for my fiance he has those little basketball backpacks the ones that pretty much fit a pair of basketball shoes can he bring that plus a carryon or does he have to pick one or the other... first time cruisers. :)

Hey Blue! :) I left because first of all I was long past my last cruise and had nothing planned. Second, I was spending WAY too much time on this site...it was ridiculous. Third, I was sick of reading the same old crap over and over and over and over.

I just came back because I MIGHT be booking the 9-night Explorer 12/10 so I'm getting back in cruise mode. I don't know how long I'll be around. If I do rebook, I'll probably come back around Oct. :)

Got any cruises coming up? (I have my sigs off.)

Hey Blue! :) I left because first of all I was long past my last cruise and had nothing planned. Second, I was spending WAY too much time on this site...it was ridiculous. Third, I was sick of reading the same old crap over and over and over and over.

I just came back because I MIGHT be booking the 9-night Explorer 12/10 so I'm getting back in cruise mode. I don't know how long I'll be around. If I do rebook, I'll probably come back around Oct. :)

Got any cruises coming up? (I have my sigs off.)

Totally understand!!! I missed you though. :(

BF and I went on Oasis in May! We had been looking at cruising this summer, but found a great residency rate and decided to go. It was pretty amazing. I have a review on the Oasis boards if you're really bored. ;)

Are you going on Explorer with your friend? Is that out of NJ? Hope you're doing well! :)

OP, bring basically whatever you want for a carryon. You'll be carrying it around the ship until you can get into the room at 1pm, so keep that in mind.

Would you mind giving me the link? I'd love to read it. I can't believe you got a residency rate on the Oasis. That's great. We'd certainly be on the Oasis, but the price is still too high. We can do an interior guarantee for about $750 each and that's 9 nights. Also a residency rate. Not sure how long that'll last but it sounds like a good deal. Usually the Explorer is really expensive, probably because it's out of NJ.

Unfortunately for her she still has to fly in from NM but I don't have to fly. Woohoo.

Would you mind giving me the link? I'd love to read it. I can't believe you got a residency rate on the Oasis. That's great. We'd certainly be on the Oasis, but the price is still too high. We can do an interior guarantee for about $750 each and that's 9 nights. Also a residency rate. Not sure how long that'll last but it sounds like a good deal. Usually the Explorer is really expensive, probably because it's out of NJ.

Unfortunately for her she still has to fly in from NM but I don't have to fly. Woohoo.

That's great! Sounds like fun.

Here's the link. I just re-read it and forgot how boring we are! ;) Let me know if you have any questions. It's huge, but we really liked all the options--bars, food, shows, pools, etc.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1205900&highlight=bluegirlum

Archived