CC All inclusive?

bigdawg_cb

I have heard they offer a unlimited drink card for groups of 30 or more and there was a thread a long time back that someone said some travel agents offer it, they will book enough rooms and sell them to customers. I was curious if there is anyone that knows where I can find a travel agent that offers that I live in a small town so hard to find around here there is literally one travel agent here. As many things as come up when I try to google stuff it would take days to find one. Any help would be great. Thanks

I have heard they offer a unlimited drink card for groups of 30 or more and there was a thread a long time back that someone said some travel agents offer it, they will book enough rooms and sell them to customers. I was curious if there is anyone that knows where I can find a travel agent that offers that I live in a small town so hard to find around here there is literally one travel agent here. As many things as come up when I try to google stuff it would take days to find one. Any help would be great. Thanks

Sorry but it is against Cruise Critic rules to name travel agents/agencies.

Good luck!

Even if you find a ta who books a large group, the rule is that every adult in the group must participate in the booze card program, and if even one person declines, no one can have it

Like the other poster said, we are not allowed to give the names of travel agents.

Take a look at Celebrity cruises - they offer drink packages on all their sailings to everybody (i.e. no need to be in a group). There are a couple different packages - once includes most beverages that cost $8 or less and the premium package covers most beverages that cost $12 and less (i.e. most beers, mixed drinks, frozen drinks, several wines by-the-glass, sodas, fresh squeezed juice, coffees etc.). The cost of the more expensive package is roughly $45 per person/per day and includes unlimited drinks.

Even if you find a ta who books a large group, the rule is that every adult in the group must participate in the booze card program, and if even one person declines, no one can have it

Like the other poster said, we are not allowed to give the names of travel agents.

Ya i know the first part that's why travel agents book them and already have it so everyone is paying for that. I didn't know you couldn't name travel agents. bummer, I knew that celebrity did that I've only cruised RCI and CC. Carnival was more my demographic. I know very little about Celebrity cruises. I'm 28 and girlfriend is 25. I just like the younger crowd.

Our TA books the All-Inclusive (bar card). Usually they have about 4-5 a year. At this time they are not showing any group cruises. Last year the one we chose ended up not getting enough people so we did not get the bar card. We did get a $300 refund per person. Since we really do not drink that much it was a better deal for us.

Archived