Radiance 7110 and 7610, are these considered "hump"?

I am booked in a category N inside on deck 4 on the Radiance for February but am considering upgrading IF either of these balconies are available.

I seriously doubt that they are being that they are HC but it never hurts to call and ask.

I am almost paid in full already and I was fortunate enough to get a nice little raise and am considering splurging for a balcony. I have heard all the wonderful things about these hump balconies :) It looks like its going to be about 400.00 total for the upgrade.

TIA for any input :)

They are partially 'humped"...they are also handicapped accessible, so be prepared NOT to be able to book them, unless you need the HC stuff!

Thank you CB :) I definitely have to have a HC cabin :)

Paraplegic confined to a wheelchair 100 percent of the time.

I am going to give RC a call today just as soon as I get a few mintues to see if they are available.........I doubt they are being that they are HC and only a little over 6 months from sailing.

Good luck with the rooms. My wife and I stayed in 7610 on the Serenade last summer for an Alaskan cruise. It was great. The balcony is quite large, with a partial hump as it connects with the hump cabins. We liked it it. Couldn't see forward well due to the hump continuing out, but it was better than a normal balcony. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed it. Also great location in the ship.

Kevin

Good luck with the rooms. My wife and I stayed in 7610 on the Serenade last summer for an Alaskan cruise. It was great. The balcony is quite large, with a partial hump as it connects with the hump cabins. We liked it it. Couldn't see forward well due to the hump continuing out, but it was better than a normal balcony. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed it. Also great location in the ship.

Kevin

Thanks for the info Kevin!

Would you happen to have pictures by chance? :)

Hopefully this works. Three pictures - one from each corner (fore and aft) showing the balcony, and one showing the general view (looking aft). The rooms on deck 7 are right above the lifeboats, and there is a metal covering the lifeboats. It blocks the view directly down, but isn't too distracting.

Kevin

3927718633_ea2f976739_b.jpg.f48507ca929df26f95706f92ce40cc1f.jpg

3951576193_8e7afb1c6d_b.jpg.53b1892851f5ab1063920475bfa66030.jpg

3967531826_2c268e3872_b.jpg.5ccb9c35a9887c2b0d6945d10919e7b9.jpg

Archived