Traffic @ Port Of Miami this weekend

bodog402

Hello-

Not sure were to place this post, but due to Carnival’s large presence at the Port Of Miami, If you know anyone who is traveling thru the Port Of Miami this weekend, please warn them that due to NCL’s Epics’s arrival and some craziness at the Miami Heat arena ( not sure what happened ! ) the entire area around the Port Of Miami and downtown Miami is shut down and traffic is just crawling. Please plan accordingly !

Hello-

Not sure were to place this post, but due to Carnival’s large presence at the Port Of Miami, If you know anyone who is traveling thru the Port Of Miami this weekend, please warn them that due to NCL’s Epics’s arrival and some craziness at the Miami Heat arena ( not sure what happened ! ) the entire area around the Port Of Miami and downtown Miami is shut down and traffic is just crawling. Please plan accordingly !

Probably celebrating LeBron James announcing he's going to the Miami Heat. Miami is rocking and Cleveland is mad.

Probably celebrating LeBron James announcing he's going to the Miami Heat. Miami is rocking and Cleveland is mad.

Yeah, LeBron is not looking very good right now. He might want to hop a Carnival ship and hide out for a few days, at least from folks from Cleveland!:)

Come to think of it, he could afford to buy the ship!

Thanks for the information; obviously I am NOT into basketball and I really wondered what was going on in Downtown today. I was out walking my dog after work and the entire area around the Triple AAA and the entrance to the Port Of Miami were blocked with zillion’s of party animals going wild ! I had no idea one guy can really make a basketball team. Thanks again for the info !

Archived