Getting ready for cruzin and sunny beaches

hogwildcruzers

We like to get a head-start on our tans by tanning for a few weeks before our cruise. This along with working out at the gym really gets you "pumped" up, and gives us more energy too for all those long fun days and hectic shore excursions and adventures that include activities you don't normally do often in "real life", like snorkeling and canopy tours. All these activities help us click off the days until the cruise arrives.;)

I agree with you. I am white white-like clear :D . I plan on tanning for a couple months prior to my cruise. I never tan, but want to look thinner in my swimsuit and also not get burned as easily while at the Caribbean beaches. I figure one season of tanning shouldn't be too bad on my skin (I know many will disagree with me). I live in southern California and am a good girl the rest of the time :)

Yes, OC Mom, I think you will be fine tanning just to get ready for the cruises coming up. It just makes it more fun somehow to plan ahead for the cruizin, no matter what you do to get ready for them. What else do you do as a pre-cruise ritual? We were just tonight planning what to do with our two dogs, Aspen and Lady Bug (white lab and a lab mix). We hope to get a house-sitter to stay and keep them. ;)

Our dog Zoe, a boxer mix, is going to "camp grandma" and the kids are going to the other grandma's house :). I will also try to eat a little better to take off maybe 5 pounds, get a mni/pedi, write out medical release forms for the kids, clean the house, call the wireless company to make sure the cell works in the Caribbean, call the bank and tell them we'll be on a cruise and spends lotsof money :D.......

Archived