Entertainment on the Golden Princess

Gator83

Hi,

My friend is going on the Golden Princess very soon and she would like to know what the night time entertainment will be on her cruise. If you have been on the cruise to Alaska this season I would appreciate knowing the entertainment.

Thank you

Hi,

My friend is going on the Golden Princess very soon and she would like to know what the night time entertainment will be on her cruise. If you have been on the cruise to Alaska this season I would appreciate knowing the entertainment.

Thank you

If Princess has your friends e-mail address, she should receive an e-mail about two weeks before the cruise from the Cruise Director. This will list much of the entertainment that will be available.

A sample (not from the cruise you are interested in) is:

Let us entertain you

spacer.gif

From production shows to Hollywood hits and fabulous entertainers, there's a whole world of entertainment and enrichment options waiting for you onboard.

• Original Productions

Here are a couple of the shows scheduled for your upcoming cruise.

clear.gifBoogie Shoes: This creative show, highlights fun footwear and it's associated music.clear.gifI Got The Music: Featuring the ships' orchestra and our vocalists, this show presents a tribute to the icons of popular music.• Onboard Media

Your cruise features a selection of TV programs, a special satellite events and recent Hollywood hits - including special selections by movie critic, Leonard Maltin. Here's a preview of what you'll see on your upcoming voyage:

The Invention Of Lying : (Comedy) Starring: Ricky Gervais, Jennifer Garner, Jonah Hill; Directed by Ricky Gervais and Matthew Robinson; Rated PG-13; Warner Bros, 2009 Precious: Based On The Novel Push By Sapphire : (Drama) Starring: Gabourey Sidibe, Mo' Nique, Paula Patton; Directed by Lee Daniels; Rated R; Lionsgate, 2009

• Guest Entertainers

At Princess, we invite some of the world's best entertainers - including comedians, magicians and guest singers - onboard to delight our guests. Here's a few on your upcoming cruise:

Tom Fletcher: Comic, a Princess favorite, no thinking required.Tim Mettivier: Interactive Comedy & Magic

Comedian Steve Moris will be on the Golden for most of the remaining Alaska season.

LOVE him, but he got off the ship mid week last week. I have no idea if he is coming back on or not.

Edit: Just did a quick check of his web site and he is on and off sporadically though the season.

Archived