Breakfast and Lunch MDR

NickCDN

I was hoping Krazy Kruiser or someone else might have access to these MDR menus. I am wondering if they have an available all the time menu as part of the lunch menu.

Thanks

Nick

I've never noticed any "always available" items. Maybe you order things in there that are always available on the room service menu?

Of course the MDR is not always open for lunch either.

Checking In!! :D

Breakfast menu -- I have an old one -- someone about a month ago posted a partial one that has quite a new items on it. Breakfast is usually from 8 - 9:30 AM on sea days -- open every day. On some ships the dining room will have breakfast hours from 7:30 - 9 AM on port days.

Lunch -- there is not a set menu -- everything changes every day and is different from ship to ship. The dining room is not always open for lunch -- check the daily progam.

The DW and I just got off 7 days on the Veendam (The Bermuda Run) and the MDR Breakfast menu remained the same every day. Sorry we did not eat there for lunch so I can not tell you anything about that menu. But I think the only place they have the "Always Available" is on the Dinner Menu

I hope this helps

My DW and myself just got off 7 days on the Veendam and the Breakfast Menu, in the MDR, remained the same every day. We never ate in the MDR for lunch so I cannot speak for that menu. But I think the only menu the "always available" is on is the Dinner Menu.

I hope this helps

Archived