Just got to say

dac61

I agree, this site is great!, I really wish I had discovered it before our first cruise on the Sensation 2 years ago. Is it sad that I have already planned my packing and started buying travel size items and still have 74 days to go? longest 74 days of my life! Help!!!!

I agree with the OP. This site has helped me tremendously! Although with 3 days left until we cruise (and only 1 day until we set off on our drive to FL), I am starting to panic that I am not prepared. I have a little notebook that I carry everywhere with me so I can right down last minute things that I think of. Pathetic, I know!:o

I agree, this site is great!, I really wish I had discovered it before our first cruise on the Sensation 2 years ago. Is it sad that I have already planned my packing and started buying travel size items and still have 74 days to go? longest 74 days of my life! Help!!!!

Oh, not at all. I have until next May and I am already gathering my stuff and making those decisions (travel size shampoo or regular size for 15 days??). Never too early to plan the next cruise..never too early.:D

Archived