NCL Sky.....

Scotoco

I just won a 3 day cruise on the NCL Sky. This is my first cruise on NCL. Perfect timing for my Epic cruise in Oct. Is there shampoo, soap, etc. in the bathroom. If there is, does anyone know the brand they use. Are there hairdryers in the rooms? Thanks for your help.

There is a shampoo and body wash dispenser in the shower and liquid soap for the sink. I believe they use Elemis products. There should be a hairdryer somewhere in the room (check the drawers) but if there isn't your steward should be able to get you one without a problem.

There is a shampoo and body wash dispenser in the shower and liquid soap for the sink. I believe they use Elemis products. There should be a hairdryer somewhere in the room (check the drawers) but if there isn't your steward should be able to get you one without a problem.

We are also going on the Sky and was told that they have coffeemakers in all of the balcony cabins and suites, is that correct?

Thanks!

Sue

We are also going on the Sky and was told that they have coffeemakers in all of the balcony cabins and suites, is that correct?

Thanks!

Sue

I've heard that but have no direct experience to call on, we've only sailed in inside cabins so far. I know that they didn't have a coffee maker in either of the inside cabins we had.

Just back from the 3 day Sky last Monday and there is liquid shampoo and body wash in dispenser in small standup shower and liquid soap in dispenser at sink. A hairdryer was in a drawer in front on the big mirror in the main cabin. We had a balcony cabin and there was no coffee maker in room. You can order a pot of coffee from room service which we did. Have fun. I just wrote a review and submitted it to Cruise Critic which might give you more info when they publish it.

I got a suite which is nice. Any special perks you receive when you have a suite?

Here is a nice review of SKY with suite perks

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=914208

You will love it! Everything is upgraded and the service is wonderful. Your butler will work harder for you if you request specifics (like un-packing) and don't just expect him to do it unbidden.

Have fun!

Archived