Excited!!! 5/8/2011

mistshar

I just booked our first NCL cruise and we are so excited. We have cruised 5 times before but never on NCL. I have read good and bad reviews but now I will be able to see for myself. I think it will be great! Wish I didn't have to wait so long.

We will be doing this cruise two weeks before you - will be our first time on NCL also. We have booked an aft Penthouse suite and I can't wait!

Welcome to the suite life!! Love, Love, Love It!!!

We will be cruising out of New Orleans to the Western Caribbean. We have a balcony booked. We were able to get in on the sale where you can book a OV and upgrade to a balcony. It is really a great price. We got a balcony on our last cruise and it is hard to go back to an OV. The only concern I am having is I booked through a different TA this time because the price was so much less and she is already not doing a very good job. i guess I am spoiled. My regular TA has always been so dependable and nice that I just expect it, I guess. Once everything gets all settled though I think it will be alright. I got the great price and then I found out that I could get another discount and I don't think she liked it very much but she is getting it for us. Hopefully I won't have any real problem with her. If I do, I have her supervisor's email.

Great news! I had emailed my regular TA that I love and told her about the problems I was having with this other company. So she called me and wanted to know what I was paying for the cruise and I told her. She said to let her see what she could do. She got us a much better price plus $100 onboard credit. So I cancelled the cruise with the other agency and booked it with her. I am so relieved. It was just not working out with them. They wouldn't work with me. I wish I could tell everyone the name of my TA because she is the best but I know I can't. She is so good to me. I just wanted to update everyone on the status of my TA situation.

I booked with a bad TA once...he was $100 cheaper than my regular TA and I tried him...what a mistake, they guy was an idiot. I ended up cancelling with him and he tried to tell me NCL would not refund my entire deposit, even though I was 6 months out, he was a liar and dishonest. Never again.

We booked a cruise for 1/11 back in August of last year...we had 17 months to wait!! I find being on here and researching my ports of call really helps pass the time. Knowledge is power!

Archived