jet Ski in Nassau

Denycejac26

In a group of 3 looking for a jet ski tour in Nassau that is fun and maybe stops for some snorkeling? if no snorkeling not the end of the world but thought I would throw it in..lol

If no one knows about an organized tour, then even just a reasonably priced company to rent the skis for a few hours....

Thanks sooooo much for all your input!!!

Denyce

In a group of 3 looking for a jet ski tour in Nassau that is fun and maybe stops for some snorkeling? if no snorkeling not the end of the world but thought I would throw it in..lol

If no one knows about an organized tour, then even just a reasonably priced company to rent the skis for a few hours....

Thanks sooooo much for all your input!!!

Denyce

Jet ski vendors on the beach rent for 30 minutes at at time. I doubt any of them would rent for more than an hour.. They make to much money renting for $60 - 90 for 1/2 hour.

there a "do it all Package".. but I don't think you get more than 30 minutes of jet ski.. and 20 of parasailing. not sure of the details.

http://bahamassnorkel.com/bahamas-paradise-ocean-do-it-all-package.php

If you do look to do jetskiing in Nassau do not do it at Cabbage Beach. The jet ski people there are rip-offs. My son & his girlfriend went last year & I had warned them that I read on CC about how they cheated you on time. The vendors also tell you if you are even 1 minute late you must pay for an extra 1/2 hour. My son specifically asked the jet ski people to confirm the time when they left. However, after 20 minutes they were being flagged back in. When they went back to see what was up, they were told their time was up. Much arguing ensued about the time and they finally told my son & his girlfriend to go back out for the remaining time but again, if late they'd have to pay for another 1/2 hr. At that point the 2 of them just left, figuring they were being set up for another rip-off.

Archived