Today is the day!

dac61

First casualty of the road trip......Half gallon bottle of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum busted and went all over our car. It was the thick glass and was standing straight up and all of a sudden you hear glass breaking. So now to find a car wash and liquor store in Austin!!

There are a bunch of Geenie car washes around here - in almost every section of town. What part of Austin are you going to? I can point you to the closest one.

Very sad about the alcohol abuse!!! I will morn the loss of the Captain. Since he's gone though - you should try Sailor Jerry's. He's even better than the Captain!!

Ashley :-)

There are a bunch of Geenie car washes around here - in almost every section of town. What part of Austin are you going to? I can point you to the closest one.

Very sad about the alcohol abuse!!! I will morn the loss of the Captain. Since he's gone though - you should try Sailor Jerry's. He's even better than the Captain!!

Ashley :-)

We will actually be in Round Rock!! Thanks!!

Round Rock isn't too far from us! We love going to the Outlet Mall there. We'll see you in a couple of days. Good luck removing the rum smell and please no more casualties..... Drive safe see ya soon. :D

Archived