Today is the day!

dac61

We have the car packed and will be leaving shortly to Austin. There we will pick up my DD and SIL for our journey to Galveston!!! Sunday we sail!!!!!!!

WE ARE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the car packed and will be leaving shortly to Austin. There we will pick up my DD and SIL for our journey to Galveston!!! Sunday we sail!!!!!!!

Have a brilliant time and please say hi to Chris, your cruise director, for me!!!

:)

Have a brilliant time and please say hi to Chris, your cruise director, for me!!!

:)

Will do Mach! This is the honeymoon we never had!!! We plan to make it a memorable one!!!

Be safe and have fun!

Will do Mach! This is the honeymoon we never had!!! We plan to make it a memorable one!!!

Balcony club, anyone?

Just kidding! :D

Have a safe trip, and please take lots of pictures and post them when you get back!

First casualty of the road trip......Half gallon bottle of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum busted and went all over our car. It was the thick glass and was standing straight up and all of a sudden you hear glass breaking. So now to find a car wash and liquor store in Austin!!

Have fun:)

Archived