Captain's Club Update Waiting for news..

C 2 C

On the Royal Carribean board there is a very interesting thread about expected changes to their program. Wonder if there are any changes to the Celebrity Loyalty program. (read Elite Plus) to make it more equitable for Celebrity Elite to go to Royal. (Clearly I have too much time on my hands today:))

How about a priority line at the waffle station?

Actually this functionality was just added to the Captains Club section of the Celebrity web site a few weeks ago. You can now sign onto that section and see a list of your cruises, including crusie length, and a summary of your cruise credits!

Hi,

We've tried several times to get our cruise history, it keeps saying, "We're having technical difficulties." Have you all had luck at this?

Dorothy

Hi,

We've tried several times to get our cruise history, it keeps saying, "We're having technical difficulties." Have you all had luck at this?

Dorothy

I just logged in and had no trouble pulling up my sailing history. Maybe you should give it another try now.:)

On the Royal Carribean board there is a very interesting thread about expected changes to their program. Wonder if there are any changes to the Celebrity Loyalty program. (read Elite Plus) to make it more equitable for Celebrity Elite to go to Royal. (Clearly I have too much time on my hands today:))

I wonder as well if there are major changes coming. If Celebrity is trying to update every one's cruise history, perhaps it is because they too might be switching to "cruising days" rather than "cruise points" to establish a cruiser's level in Captain's Club.

RCL: Cruise points

Gold:1

Platinum: 5

Diamond: 10

Diamond Plus: 24

According to the discussion at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=27282638#post27282638

As of Jan. 12, 2011: Days cruised:

From everything I have heard (and I don't work there so I may be missing information, it is coming from a former colleague that still works in Loyalty there) it is all positive changes. They specifically said there should be little to nothing to complain about.

I don't know about the CL, nothing was mentioned. I would assume it would be for Suites, D+ and Pinnacle and the Diamond Lounge would be for Diamonds.

Oh, and my numbers were a bit off on Pinnacle and some others.

Gold - starts at 1

Platinum - starts at 30

Emerald - starts at 55

Diamond - starts at 80

Diamond + - starts at 175 (or 170, I cannot remember)

Pinnacle - starts at 700

It's beyond a rumour because someone took a photo at the terminal:

Pinnacle_club.jpg

Could Celebrity changes be imminent?

I am getting the exact same message, and have been for over 2 weeks now.

I kept receiving the same message. I finally sent off an email to them. They wrote back and said for some reason my # had been "deactivated." They fixed it but only listed us as having one cruise. I wrote back with the correct information and now it shows up and is correct. (Just made it to Select :))

If anyone is still having a problem, it is best to email or call to get it straightened out.

Hope they wait until after May to change anything because I'll be Elite by then

Cynthia

I wonder as well if there are major changes coming. If Celebrity is trying to update every one's cruise history, perhaps it is because they too might be switching to "cruising days" rather than "cruise points" to establish a cruiser's level in Captain's Club.

RCL: Cruise points

Gold:1

Platinum: 5

Diamond: 10

Diamond Plus: 24

According to the discussion at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=27282638#post27282638

As of Jan. 12, 2011: Days cruised:

It's beyond a rumour because someone took a photo at the terminal:

Pinnacle_club.jpg

Could Celebrity changes be imminent?

:)Personally I don't care what they call it but Celebrity needs a new category in their Loyalty Program. Or they need to stop having the programs reciprocal. On our last cruise even the Captain's Club hostess commented that the sheer numbers of Diamonds and Diamond Plus were making it impossible to do her job correctly.

:mad:I just booked a Thanksgiving cruise for 6 adults and 5 children on Celebrity. Would have loved to try a Royal ship but refuse to go as a Diamond when I have over 50 cruise credits.

:)BTW Sue Denning is the most fabulous cruise director that we have ever had. Enjoyed her gracious hospitality and lounge shows on several Azamara cruises.

:)No matter how the Loyalty Program evolves, cruising is still the best way to travel.

Archived