Iced Tea, premium or specialty

I am an iced tea drinker, but will not drink the "free" iced tea. I have enjoyed in the infused herbal teas on Soltice Aqua class. But alas, no Aqua Class on Summit. Will I need to purchase the classic or premium package?

What is the difference between a premium or specialty tea? I understand a specialty coffee has alcohol.

Thanks.

Hi!

I am thinking the OP is referring to whether or not she can expect to find a selection of iced teas if purchasing the Premium Beverage package. I do not know the answer to that, but I too am an iced tea drinker (perhaps "addict" would better describe me!) and I have found the regular iced tea offered to be undrinkable. When in the buffet, I have been making myself hot tea in a mug, allowing it to cool, and then pouring over ice. In that way, I can select whatever teabag I wish from the selection offered. That may sound kind if obsessive, but I'd rather (and have) drunk water instead of the awful iced tea they serve. But, oh, I do love my fresh brewed iced tea! I'm guessing it's not a Celebrity "priority" since they can make lots more money if I was drinking alcoholic drinks!

Annie:)

I had the premium non alcohol package on the Solstice in July. It included Republic of Tea Iced Tea (you could find it at the bar inside the Oceanview Cafe), many different herbal and regular teas at the coffee bar on deck 5 (I forget the name) and Arizona in a can (not something I drink). The iced teas in the coffee bar were brewed hot and then poured over ice. I would definitely get it again.

I am quite fanatical about my iced tea as well and find the free one undrinkable. I was thinking of the Republic of Tea. Just trying to determine if I can get with classic package or if I need the premium package. It is very clear which coffees you get, but not tea.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Archived