What does "not available" mean?

I realize that sounds like a stupid question, but please bear with me...

I am starting to research what will be our next cruise, probably in Fall of 2011. Royal Caribbean has a number of Egypt/Holy Land itineraries that are listed as "not available." Does that mean that these cruises are already completely booked, or that they haven't released prices yet? There are some prices listed for other Fall 2011 cruises, but I suppose it would make sense that not all the prices are confirmed that far out.

Right? Or am I out of luck for 2011 already?

I am starting to research what will be our next cruise, probably in Fall of 2011. Royal Caribbean has a number of Egypt/Holy Land itineraries that are listed as "not available." Does that mean that these cruises are already completely booked, or that they haven't released prices yet? There are some prices listed for other Fall 2011 cruises, but I suppose it would make sense that not all the prices are confirmed that far out.

I think they are not yet available. I just checked the new Itinerary for Celebrity in Austrailia for the fall of 2011 that was just released and it shows not available. I think they are just letting us know that this is a new cruise on the agenda and haven't figured out the prices yet.

You are likely looking at Splendour of the Seas?? When Royal announced their Europe itineraries earlier this year, Splendour was scheduled to do Egypt and Holy Land, however shortly thereafter they changed her itinerary to do Greek Isles/Turkey cruises. You still Splendour listed under Holy Land cruises but as not available - if you look for Splendour, you will find it listed for the Greek Isles. They cannot seem to remove the old posting from the website though.

I believe only Vision and Mariner are doing Holy Land in 2011.

It could mean a few things, for example they don't have pricing yet, or itinerary/dates are not yet approved, etc.

Usually when a cruise or category is full, they just write "SOLD OUT", not "N/A".

It could also be, a special group has the ship for the week.

It means call RCI and ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived