Costa Atlantica March 11 2011 - Need Help

ColKlink

Hi All,

We are in need of a couple (2) or a family (3) that have booked on the Atlantica for March 11 2011. We have two adults and 3 children and our 3rd child would cause us to book a whole new cabin. If there is anyone out there already booked we would like to strike a deal with you so we can sign our third child up in your room (kids go free), but of course he would sleep with us.

Thanks for your help.

Dc

Both you and the other family who entered into such an agreement could all land yourself in serious trouble.

If a child who is traveling with grown ups who is not their parents then written consent from the child's legal guardian and submitted to the cruise line at the time of booking.

What happens at dinner, a child is expected but will never show up, lots of awkward questions.

Some authorities could look upon such an agreement as a capital offense i.e. child kidnapping.

My advice to the other family is don't even contemplate it.

My advice to the OP is if you can't afford two cabins then don't travel.

Ron

Thanks for your concern Ron but it is a normal agreement. The child will sit at our table for dinner. This is my 7th cruise and we have done this before and the cruise line would know about it. We would also talk to the people we made the agreement with and work it out.

Your concern is not warranted.

Thanks for your concern Ron but it is a normal agreement. The child will sit at our table for dinner. This is my 7th cruise and we have done this before and the cruise line would know about it. We would also talk to the people we made the agreement with and work it out.

And what would happen in an emergency, crew searching the cabin the kid is supposed to be in and is not !

Archived