Spirit Aft 4232 - Double Occupancy?

ejeffo

So we (Myself, GF, and 11 YO son) are cruising on the Spirit to Alaska next summer. I had already booked cabin 4231, but then I saw the the aft cabin 4232 became available, which is also right next door to friends of ours who are on the same sailing. My TA tells me that this cabin is double occupancy only? Is this really true? The web site says... "2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and Single Convertible Sofa"

Weird... is there a reason these cabins are double occupancy when they are set up just like the rest of the balcony cabins? I thought the only difference was that the balcony was bigger.

It is called "capacity control"

There are many cabins that accommodate more than 2, and will be used as such if there are not too many other quads and triples that sailing.

What you need to find out is if there is a full capacity of multi-people cabins being used at that time, and this is something your TA can find out.

If the capacity is not overreached, they will indeed let you put 3 in that cabin.

Archived