Not Available or just too early?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but I've only been on one cruise (Carnival) and I just booked a cruise for my mom and her best friend. They are sailing the Freedom of the Seas out of Port Canavaral. Right now, after paying the deposit, it says ground transfers from the airport are not avail. The cruise is May 2011. Will they be avail later? Or does Royal Carribbean not get you from the airport to the port?

I'm not sure if RC runs service from the airport, you could check a cruise date thats sooner and see if they list transportation. I'm assuming that you are talking about Orlando (MCO) airport, and I know that there are several good private shuttles that will take you to the port.

Check on the FL ports area on the CC boards for info.

they do have transfers, but we found it was cheaper for four of us to rent a car for a few hours and drive ourselves.

Do you mind saying how much you paid for your car rental (one way?) and would you recommend the company you used? We need to find a car rental at Port Canaveral for our upcoming cruise but I haven't booked it yet. Did you book online? Thanks so much for any info you are able to share.

they do have transfers, but we found it was cheaper for four of us to rent a car for a few hours and drive ourselves.

Do you mind saying how much you paid for your car rental (one way?) and would you recommend the company you used? We need to find a car rental at Port Canaveral for the 4 of us for our upcoming cruise but I haven't booked it yet. Did you book online? Thanks so much for any info or tips you are able to share.

Archived