Joseph the "Supercharged" Maitre D'

yogimax

Ahhh I did not know that "Joseph" was so popular! We had him on the Fascination last month (Sensation dining room). He was excellent though! Loved his announcements before the "show". He stopped by our table at least 2x during the 4-day cruise, and many times he referred to himself as "007". :p

We were on Fascination last month too and we had 007 in the Carnivale MDR. 007 is an older man and he is nothing like Joseph! Nice enough gent, but he does not exude the same excitement as Joseph does.

There's a pic of Joseph in post #7 on this other thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1298429&highlight=joseph

Edited by The4Cruisers

Yeah we had Joseph on the Liberty last week. We loved him! He was very entertaining and he sure looked like he had a lot of fun dancing on the table. He certainly was supercharged! LOL My kids will always remember his "it's showtime".

LOL My kids will always remember his "it's showtime"...........

By far the BEST we have had....Made sure to come to our table EVER night and my son 11 and his two friends 11 and 9 LOVED when he said "it's showtime"......He was so nice he came to our table and I recorded him saying it's showtime. I play it now and again and the kids still get a kick out of it.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...