SAS transportation question

TracersQQ

We were planning on driving, but now, decided not to put the miles on the car and have found really good rates into FLL (cruising from POM). Everything about SAS sounds good except that I read the site to say that they don't start picking up Ft. Lauderdale hotel guest and thransporting to POM until 11am - is this correct? We really wanted to be at the port by 11am. We were going to stay the night in Ft. Lauderdale and go to POM Saturday morning. But if this is true, maybe we're better spending the night in Miami.

If you stay in Miami as opposed to FLL, look at lastminutetravel.com. The Intercontinental is going for $84 ($96 after taxes). Look for the 5 star downtown Miami. If you choose to stay in FLL. call steve as afcj1 recommends and see if he will accomodate.

Also, notice you are from Pittsburgh. We are as well and are flying into FLL on the 24th. Which flight/airline are you on?

Thanks for the advice, when I secure my travel arrangements I will contact Steve at SAS.

Also, notice you are from Pittsburgh. We are as well and are flying into FLL on the 24th. Which flight/airline are you on?

We have not booked a flight, yet, but we are leaning toward an AA flight that departs around 4:20pm.

You may want to consider trying to find a hotel near the FLL airport that offers free shuttle service. Arrange for SAS to pick you up at the airport hotel the morning of embarkation for any time you want. We had him come to our hotel at exactly 10AM. He got us to the port by 10:25. It was a fast drive!!!!

Archived