Travel mug question

dolphinwyo

So I never heard of a tervis tumbler so I googled it - love them!!! So cute (even found one with a bunny on it!). So how watertight are they? any chance of leaking?

I love Tervis Tumblers!

I always forget to bring my coffee mug. Those tiny cups on the ship just aren't big enough. I'm a big coffee drinker. :)

Tervis are great! They have 2 types of lids one with a straw that will leak if it tips over and the travel mug type that closes and is pretty secure. They have pretty much any type of picture you could want. Everyone in my family has one with their name on them.

I was thinking of getting a new "sippy cup" but I want one that is going to keep my drink cold... I have been going to the pool with my coffee tumbler and my drink is hot in about 30 minutes. How are the bubba kegs or Tervis tumblers in keeping your drink cold?

Tervis are great! They have 2 types of lids one with a straw that will leak if it tips over and the travel mug type that closes and is pretty secure. They have pretty much any type of picture you could want. Everyone in my family has one with their name on them.

Thanks for the info - found some on ebay and will make sure I get the travel lid so no leakage (altho I do like the customized ones a lot! :D)

Contigo makes great products and the autoseal kind absolutely do not leak. You can throw it in a bag and not worry. The ones we have are stainless steel, various colors. We have found them at some Target stores. Not as big as the Tervis but they keep hot drinks hot for 4 hours and cold for 12. Haven't tested the cold part yet but coffee sure stays hot for 4 hrs. You can google Contigo mugs for more info.

Archived