Tell Me About the Miracle

stavs

Wife and I went on our first cruise in May on the Pride. We had a great time so we decided to do another Carnival Cruise for our next vacation. We have booked the May 22nd, 2011 cruise out of NY on the Miracle. From what I see the ships look identical, except for the decor.

Anyone care to chime in and let me know what they thought of the Miracle? Its just the wife and I, so I dont need any info on the tween areas.

Thanks!

If you liked the Pride you'll love the Miracle since their sister ships. Food is very good and and ship very clean. Like the pride the pools are very small I like to call it standing instead of swimming. I love the design of the spirit class ships lines are minimized and the public areas aren't that crowded. Malcolm Burn is the CD and is very good, not in your face but encourages a good time. Enjoy your cruise on the Miracle I'm Jealous. Oh one other thing leaving out of New York is a experience you'll never forget and I mean that in a good way.

We sailed her out of NY in May (after 2 cruises on her sister the Legend) and loved it. You just can't beat Spirit Class, IMO. The ship is in wonderful shape, the staff was awesome and it was a nice treat for us not to fly! Sailing by Lady Liberty is quite an experience, as well. And we just LOVE Half Moon Cay....unfortunately it poured that day, but that is definitely not the norm!

Enjoy!:)

Archived