RCCL Liberty cribs - -Need Help Again Ladies

snausman

You all have been so great on all our questions so here is the next one...

Sailing RCCL Liberty of the Sea...have ordered a crib but now wondering if we should bring the pack and play.

Baby will be 7.5 months old. Our question is are the cribs in good shape??? And what about the sheets, should we bring our own or ours theres ok???

Thanks for any and all help that you all can give us.

Laura

(the proud grandma)

I think RCI uses P&Ps...have you asked them? Some will bring their own sheets...but they are provided...I don't know how you'd wash them when the inevitable happens!

Most will bring some wipes to wipe them down, although that's already been done.

I think RCI uses P&Ps...have you asked them? Some will bring their own sheets...but they are provided...I don't know how you'd wash them when the inevitable happens!

Most will bring some wipes to wipe them down, although that's already been done.

No, I didn't even think to ask them.:( We thought about the wiping down and was hoping that their sheets would be ok so that if the inevitable happens (which I am sure it will) they can be washed.

So would you use their stuff or bring your own??

Laura

Oh, and the sheet was a basic white bedsheet, not a fitted one. I wrapped it around the bottom board very snugly. I did bring my own, and I supposed if there was an accident on it you could send it out to laundry, but found it easier to use theirs.

Your crib is a pack and play, we cruised on the LotS when DD was 9 months.

Oh, and the sheet was a basic white bedsheet, not a fitted one. I wrapped it around the bottom board very snugly. I did bring my own, and I supposed if there was an accident on it you could send it out to laundry, but found it easier to use theirs.

Thank you so much for the info!!! OK, like the idea of the pack and play and using their sheets. Do you think they would give an extra one for just in case??

Can you think of anything else??

Laura

Archived