Adding Passenger to Reservation

Jobeth66

My travel buddy just booked a solo AQ cabin on the Solstice for our Med cruise. There's a possibility that we may be able to get someone to join us, but we won't know until January whether that'll happen. If he can join us, does Celebrity have any issues adding pax to a reservation? We'd be doing it before final payment is due.

I am pretty sure the AQclass cabins only hold two people.

They do - she's booked as a solo right now in the cabin adjacent to the one me & DH are going to be in. So if our other friend can join us, there'll be 2 in her cabin.

I did this back in April - was booked as a solo and called Celebrity to see how late I could add an indecisive friend. They told me I had up until 72 hours before the cruise to add someone to the room. I ended up adding a friend after final payment and had no problems.

-Jen

I did this back in April - was booked as a solo and called Celebrity to see how late I could add an indecisive friend. They told me I had up until 72 hours before the cruise to add someone to the room. I ended up adding a friend after final payment and had no problems.

-Jen

Awesome. Thank you!!

Each ship has a maximum allowance of passengers so even if there is room for a second passenger, you would have to check with the cruise line to make sure they can take on another person. I think that is rare, but just in case, I would book the addition as soon as possible after confirmation they could go. Hope all works out for you!

Archived