Book Now or Hold Off a Little Longer

Bama Fan

I'm looking at the Nov. 6, Elation out of Mobile. Currently there are only 2 rooms available OV/Empress (6E) that I like. Do more rooms open up closer to sailing as cancellations or upgrades are offered or should I jump now and book. Opinions anyone?

Depends on the cruise. I'm on a 5 day cruise Oct 17th and final payment was 8/18. I asked kind of the same question wondering if cabins would open up due to last minute cancellations before final payment. I've been looking and have not seen much change on their website for cabin availability and the price has not dropped at all. If you see a cabin you like, book it. I booked mine a year ago and price is $300 more for my cabin for the 3 of us.

I'm looking at the Nov. 6, Elation out of Mobile. Currently there are only 2 rooms available OV/Empress (6E) that I like. Do more rooms open up closer to sailing as cancellations or upgrades are offered or should I jump now and book. Opinions anyone?

Book it Bama!!:)

Archived