Pack & Play in Fantasy class OV room

WeatherGeek

I was just looking at the pictures on one of the Elation review threads of an inside configuration and it looked like if the beds are pushed together, there will not be room to set up a pack & play and that if there is room to set it up, it would only be in the hallway area between the bathroom and the closets, blocking the door (and thus, my DH's escape route for when he's bored after sitting in the room for 5 minutes with a sleeping kiddo). I'm just curious if this is really the case since my perception could be way off. We cruised about 3 years ago in an OV on the Imagination, but I can't recall the exact dimensions of this area and it was certainly well before having a child so that wouldn't have ever crossed my mind to scope out for future reference.

If anyone has pictures of a pack & play set up in these rooms, please share them!

Oh man I WISH that were a viable option! Would potentially save us from bringing the p&p even if it were to fit. She's a thrasher when she sleeps. We have to put her between us in bed if we don't take her p&p with us or she thrashes herself right over the edge. She has a sensory integration disorder when she's awake and we have a theory that is also why she has trouble getting settled in her sleep. A Carnival crib might work but I thought I read somewhere those are better suited for smaller babies? My DD is a toddler.

The V-Deck OS Cabins are 220 SQ ft, slightly larger and you get a balcony. They have a seperate sofa and small table. Im sure those Have room for a "crib" If that is what your calling a "pack and play".

We were just in an OV on the Fantasy. With the beds pushed together, there was only room for 1 nightstand (usually you can get one on either side). The bed was butted up against the desk on one side if that helps you visualize it. If you move the nightstand out and push the bed under the window, there may be just enough room to set up a pack and play in the corner by the bathroom wall. If so, you won't be able to move around the cabin much and whoever is sleeping on that side will have to crawl over someone. It may be a better option than her sleeping in the be with you.

Have you thought about getting a crib and just using the mattress on the floor and putting some pillows around her?

Archived