What Is Required to Set Up a Meet n' Greet on the Spirit?

Dance2Nite

So far we have a small group on the 12/5 sailing of the Spirit out of NOLA. Just wondering how you go about setting up a Meet n' Greet and what are the requirements, minimum size, cost, etc?

Thanks for all of the wonderful help received from the CC boards over the years!

Send an email to groupeventspirit@ncl.com and tell them you would like to set up a cruise critic meet and greet for your cruise, and give them the date of your cruise. Tell them how many people you currently have interested and that you know the numbers will increase closer to cruise time. They will reply back with a time and place they have reserved and ask you to confirm the number of guests closer to cruise time.

No cost involved. They typically put out snacks, and coffee and water and send down some of the top officers on the ship to meet the group and answer questions.

It helps if someone from the roll call volunteers to make name tags, or at least bring some blank ones and a marker.

I just set one up for our Sun cruise on 1/1/2011. We had about 26 people interested and I used that email address above. They came back with the date/time (sea day) and the room. They just want to know a count about 2 weeks in advance.

So far we have a small group on the 12/5 sailing of the Spirit out of NOLA. Just wondering how you go about setting up a Meet n' Greet and what are the requirements, minimum size, cost, etc?

Thanks for all of the wonderful help received from the CC boards over the years!

Normally the M&G are set up in relationship to the roll call list, which I am sure you have for your sailing. If you are talking an individual M&G I would suggest you emial groupeventspirit@ncl.com. I think this has been suggested to you in a response prior to mine. Do let them know about how many.

If you are talking about the roll call, I am surprised you don't have more interested. Usually we get 20 to 40 or more at our M&Gs.

Nita

If you have a VERY small group, and don't want to bother with a "formal" M&G with NCL. You can always set up a M&G,at a particular time/date/area, like a lounge, Atrium, the adult only pool/bar area of the ship, etc.

We did 2 M&G on one of my cruises, where we met on the aft of the ship one day and did a cabin crawl. Then on another day, we went to the one that was set up with Carnival to meet some of the crew members. Both were great!

If you have a VERY small group, and don't want to bother with a "formal" M&G with NCL. You can always set up a M&G,at a particular time/date/area, like a lounge, Atrium, the adult only pool/bar area of the ship, etc.

We did 2 M&G on one of my cruises, where we met on the aft of the ship one day and did a cabin crawl. Then on another day, we went to the one that was set up with Carnival to meet some of the crew members. Both were great!

That is pretty much what we always do regardless of the size of the group. 1 is informal, usually at a bar and the other is planned with staff members.

Nita

Archived