Luggage tags

lauritagoddess

It should give you instructions right on it how to fold it. Then they say fold around the handle and staple it.

Many folks here suggest laminating them. My mom does this as well. I've stapled with no problems but I always make it a point to put a sheet of paper on top of our stuff that gives our last name and cabin number. Just in case

It should give you instructions right on it how to fold it. Then they say fold around the handle and staple it.

Many folks here suggest laminating them. My mom does this as well. I've stapled with no problems but I always make it a point to put a sheet of paper on top of our stuff that gives our last name and cabin number. Just in case

I don't think I'd be able to laminate, but I wonder if I took clear packing tape and covered both sides of the tags, if that would make it more sturdy. Good idea though about the putting a sheet of ppaer on top just in case.

I don't think I'd be able to laminate, but I wonder if I took clear packing tape and covered both sides of the tags, if that would make it more sturdy. Good idea though about the putting a sheet of ppaer on top just in case.

That works just fine... effectively laminating your luggage tags using packing tape...

We changed our cabin after receiving our packet too and I asked about the luggage tags.

She said I could either print new ones out or just strike through the old cabin number and write in the new one if I wanted to use the ones that came with the packet.

We changed our cabin after receiving our packet too and I asked about the luggage tags.

She said I could either print new ones out or just strike through the old cabin number and write in the new one if I wanted to use the ones that came with the packet.

I had been considering doing that with the old tags and was wondering if it was okay or if it would make it too confusing.

we just reinforce the paper tags with packing tape and the night before we get on the cruise (after we have flown) i just tape them on-i dont staple...never had a problem infact you cant tear them off-they have to be cut off--nice and sturdy---i just print on regular copy paper!

ENJOY your cruise!!

I had been considering doing that with the old tags and was wondering if it was okay or if it would make it too confusing.

I did exactly that on our July 24 cruise on the Star, with no issues whatsoever. Just crossed out the old number and wrote in the new. No problem.

Just remember to change the forward and aft portion also. We have done that with no problem.

Al

Archived