Camp Carnival hours

xop

Where can I find the hours of when camp carnival is closed? (or does someone know?) I read another post that said they're closed during early dining, I'd just like an idea of when we would have the kids with us and when they could go to camp carnival. Thanks

On our cruises over the last few years, dinner with Camp Carnival has been available at 6:00 every night except the first night. Take a look at cruisinmama06's schedules as EM suggested - they're a great resource. Generally, on sea days Camp Carnival will be closed for two hours at lunchtime and an hour or two before dinner.

I think it really varies on the length of cruise, all the information I read on here regarding Camp Carnival schedules wasn't the case when I actually went on my 5 day cruise. My point is, I think it varies as it was totally different than I thought it would be:

This is what I can report:

Camp Carnival despite what I read on here was open the first night.

Open family play for under 2 was 8-10AM (not the 12-2 I read on here) on sea days

Babysitting until 2 for all ages on port day

They would take the kids to dinner at 6 if needed.

On some days, the camp closed between 3-5 for build a bear and to prepare for night time.

Babysitting 10PM-3AM for all ages.

As I said, I think you can't totally predict the schedule, they close the camp at times for the bear cuddly gathering. However, the camp is great, the staff is great, there will be plenty to do and it will be open quite often. For me personally, I let my kids go to the camp during the day for an hour or two during the structured activities. We'd swim in the afternoon, then have dinner together, then back at the camp at 7-9 or 10 because the night time activities were a lot of fun (they are 3 years old).

Generally its closed from 12-2pm daily and from 5-7pm for dinner but they do offer dinner with friends from 6-7 in the buffet area. It is also closed from 3pm -9am. You will be asked to pick up the kids at 11:45 and 4:45 and by 10pm unless you do babysitting from 10p-3am.

Archived