Holiday Inn Select Airport Orlando

BLUEICE

I have booked this hotel through Priceline and was wondering if anybody has feedback on this property.

I have done a search and have not found out much.

Are the hotel rooms clean, are the beds comfy, is there any stores nearby where I can purchase some last minute things (mostly Pepsi) for the cruise? Any restaurants close by and how is the food at this hotel?

I also hear the hotel offers comp shuttle from airport to hotel? Is it a long wait for the shuttle and do you just wait outside or do you have to phone the hotel when you arrive in Orlando.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Sorry I haven't been there. I just got done reading some reviews on the Holiday Inn Select Hotel Airport Orlando Three Star rating. It looks like very friendly desk that will give you a different room if you are not happy. They have 27" TVs. Some rooms only have a King Size bed but they will give you an extra roll away upon request. Clean. And they have a very good breakfast buffee. There is a courtesy phone at the Airport. If you use the courtesty phone a van should be there to pick you up in 5 minutes time. It is only a 2-3 minute drive to the hotel from the Airport. Now your pobably wonder how I found out about this hotel? Go to "Biddingfortravel" find Florda, Orlando and select hotel list. There will be some reviews in there for you to read. In the mean time maybe someone who has acturally steped into the hotel can add a few words. Tim

Thanks Tim for your info.

I am sure somebody out there must have stayed at this hotel and is willing to pass along some first hand knowledge.

I will check biddingfortravel for the info.

Again thanks.

Archived