Hey Gang! I'm back

Mr. Y

My hosses and I are planning another cruise in February after a wonderful experience on Inspiration last February. Currently, looking for suggestions from my fellow hosses for another ship on Carnival. We are thinking about kicking this trip off sometime in February 2011.

Thanks gang.

My hosses and I are planning another cruise in February after a wonderful experience on Inspiration last February. Currently, looking for suggestions from my fellow hosses for another ship on Carnival. We are thinking about kicking this trip off sometime in February 2011.

Thanks gang.

Welcome back there. Hope you and your hosses enjoyed Cozumel. Where y'all fixin to go in February?

Well, there are three good choices out of Galveston next February. Voyager OTS, Carnival Conquest and Carnival Ecstasy.

If you want another short cruise, Ecstasy is your only choice, the other two do 7 day cruises. I think all of them would be fun .. lol, that's why Iv done all three myself. Why not go out of Galveston. I stayed on the beach in Galveston the end of January and its was 80 degrees that day, but the water was cold, but still fun to get out on the boardwalk.

Actually my Hosses and I are looking at Cozumel again. We like familiar territory and we want to meet some of the locals again that we met last year. We don't like going in unchartered territory, but if something is out there that can bring excitement to our vacation we would look into it.

Actually my Hosses and I are looking at Cozumel again. We like familiar territory and we want to meet some of the locals again that we met last year. We don't like going in unchartered territory, but if something is out there that can bring excitement to our vacation we would look into it.

I would expect you and your hosses to bring excitment with you.

High fives to what Fire said.

Cozumel is great. Been twice and within the next six months will be back three more times. Twice out of New Orleans, once from Miami, Mobile and Tampa. We get around and like to see new territory before and after our cruises. That's just how me and mine like to roll.

Living near Kansas City, we've got to travel a bit before we get to a port, so may as well mix it up.

In addition to Galveston as your port, you and the hosses could take a day trip driving to New Orleans and leave from there on the Triumph to Cozumel. We got a good deal at a hotel not too far from the port (could see our ship there in port when we woke up, THAT was cool), deal included parking while we were gone. Was nice having a lil extra pre-cruise and post-cruise time in New Orleans.

Archived