carnival dream chef's table??

2girlsnlovefl

I can't answer for the Dream, but I was just on Inspiration's 5 night sailing and it was the third night. It won't be the first night and it won't be the second night as it will not be on a formal night. You will receive a confirmation in your stateroom telling you the date and time and rendezvous point the evening of the day before the dinner. And you probably won't have any trouble getting the 6 person minimum....but keep in mind that the "confirmation" just means they know you want to do it...but it is a 12 person maximum, 6 person minimum....if they don't get 2 other couples to join you then they won't have it. Also, my advice is that you fast for 24 hours prior....it is a LOT of food!! Absolutely delicious and 5 star without a doubt.

It may not be just one night. If the demand is high enough it will be two.

They TRY to deconflict with the Elegant evenings but that's not always the case.

Which itinerary are you sailing?

:)

I am on the western itinerary. When I get on the ship can I request to be on whichever one is not on the elegant evening if it falls that way and there happens to be two?? Oh this is 2girlsnluvfl btw I have a separate account for my blackberry. And as always thanks for all your help mach it really is appreciated. You have made cruising a lot less confusing for a lot of us

Archived