Limoncello salad dressing / veggie dip on Coral Princess- any recipes out there??

flipflops84

Hi everyone! We just got off the Coral Princess (cruising Anchorage to Vancouver) and had a wonderful time. Plan to post a review in a few days. In the meantime I'm home, dreaming of the delicious limoncello salad dressing that was served every day at lunch at the Horizon Court buffet. It was separated from the salad dressings, and was placed by a bounty of freshly cut veggies (carrots, celery, etc.) so I suppose it is more of a vegetable dip than a salad dressing. Either way it was DELICIOUS and, after eating it nearly every day, I foolishly forgot to ask for the recipe. Does anyone know the dip I am talking about? Any recipes or recipe ideas? It was amazing and actually made me like eating carrots! :p Would love some help! (and if you're going on Princess soon, TRY IT! You'll thank me!)

Thanks so much for responding Patricia, Waterbug and Cruisers! The dressing is seriously delicious and had me eating carrot sticks every day (which is definitely not the norm!) Check it out if you are on board soon!

I just wrote to Princess and will post the recipe if I get it! Fingers crossed! Thanks again for the helpful responses! :)

Archived