port hole rooms

funinthesun1964

I'm in the process of booking a quick January getaway will do porthole again. I've done balcony on Lido deck on the Triumph and LOVED it and I've done interior room on the Holiday and loved it! (It was my first cruise! What did I know???:p) And I've done an upfront down low porthole on the Fantasy. But, to be able to see outside, check the weather, have natural light and pay a LOWER price than an inside room? I'm all in! Downsides aren't really downsides to me. I take Bonine for seasickness, which can be a problem for me, and I like the wakeup call on port days! So much to see and do, you gotta get going! For me, portholes are a great value when you're not going all out on a big vacation and need a cheap getaway!

I was in a PT (U1) on the Inspiration last month. It was cheaper as an ES than a 4A and I loved it. No extra noise, not much extra movement, but when the thrusters moved us away from the pier in Coz it was like a drum roll. No problem there, just poured another round for some friends and enjoyed the pre-dinner fun! I did appreciate the extra storage room at the window area!

dk

Archived