Anyone been on the Millennium Alaska Cruise/Tour?

Hot2Travel

When my wife and I were on the Kirkland Signature Wine Cruise this past week in Europe (Celebrity Equinox 9/2-9), the cruise sales manager presented next year's Kirkland Signature Program, and it's an AMAZING deal on Celebrity Millennium Alaska Cruise Tours! Looks almost too good to be true with a free upgrade to Concierge Class, a $400 per person onboard credit, a free meal on the train and in Denali, $75 land excursion credit, and more. We're looking at the 12 night Denali/Fairbanks trip. $815 per person added value. About a third of those in our wine cruise group said they were booking one. Here's the link they shared with us: http://ctrv.us/CelebAlaska

We did the 13 day cruise tour in June 2009. It was a great expierence. I would reccomend doing the land part first as you will need the slower pace of the ship after being up and on the road by 8 AM every day and not get to the next stop, many days, until early evening.

The Denali tundra tour is not to be missed. Took even longer than 8 hours for us but that is because the bus broke down and we needed to wait for a replacement to get there. The Seven Glaciers resturant at the Hotel Alyeska was some of the best food we had the entire trip. Located on top of the mountain.

Enjoy the trip.

Archived