Port promotions tours company?

mamaboss

Hi all, has anyone used "Port Promotions" for any Hawaii tours? They offer a package you can buy to tour all 4 islands. I had sent them an email about a week ago with no response. I just sent them another email. I have read on different boards about many tour guides/companies but do not recall reading anything about this one. Any comments would be welcomed.

In my opinion, you are better off booking direct, rather than through a booking agent, which is all Port Promotions is.

There are some well recommended vendors you may wish to consider, rather than some unknown that Port Promotions can put you with.

And with a package- are you sure, you want to take all 4 tours?? Is there options for variables?

I found a booking agent that was offering an exceptional value for a combo tour in Oahu - 3 tours that I wanted to do for less than a third of the price of booking independently. As with other things that seemed to good to be true I decided to investigate further since I had not seen them recommended either here or on TA. I looked them up with the BBB and found they had had a "F" rating. It seems you also had to sit through a very high pressure sales presentation on tour packages, not time shares. And if you caved and bought in, you did not receive what was promised. As I suspected it was too good to be true. If you are unsure investigate further.

Hi all, has anyone used "Port Promotions" for any Hawaii tours? They offer a package you can buy to tour all 4 islands. I had sent them an email about a week ago with no response. I just sent them another email. I have read on different boards about many tour guides/companies but do not recall reading anything about this one. Any comments would be welcomed.

I've never heard of Port Promotions. If you plan to take that many tours, Roberts Hawaii has been highly recommended here and they have a special of 3 tours for $90 or 4 tours for $100.

http://www.gorabbitgo.com/

Good luck!

Archived