Tijon Parfumerie in St Martin

hmm33502

My wife did this class during our February vacation, and just loved it. Owners John & Cyndi are delightful to work with. She has always been interested in fragrances, skin care & make-up and was fascinated by their shop. She plans to take their class 102 when we return in January/February. Whenever she wears the scent she created, people want to know what it is and where to get it. She's proud to say it's "Tropical Escape" and she designed it (you name your own creation). Her bottle with hand painted palm trees on it sits on her dresser and it reminds her of our wonderful vacations on St. Martin.

They have a website - tijon(dot)com if you want to see more details. Also check TripAdvisor.

• 3 months later...
Will be going to St. Maarten off the Oasis Mar. 2. How difficult would it to get there from the cruiseport? My daughter and I would love to take this class.

Catch a taxi at the pier and ask them to take you to Grand Case. It is located right at the corner by Spiga restaurant and where you would turn right to go to Grand Case Beach Club. You may also want to do some boutique shopping or have lunch in Grand Case or spend some time at Petite Plage beach which are all in walking distance.

• 6 months later...

Archived