Waiters and soda card

SJCNEWBIE

If there is an attitude, just ignore it....you are entitled to fountain soda with the soda card. It's not like it takes much to lift the dispenser hose and squirt some in a glass!

I routinely ask for ice water from the bars....never had "dirty look"...and there's no price or tip associated with that, either!

I never encountered a problem. If I had gotten an attitude on more than one occassion, I certainly would have reported it. There are aspects of my job that I prefer over others; however, I do my job in a professional manner, regardless. I consider that should be the standard for people that I deal with too. I would be surprised though if you had any issues with a soda card.

Is there ever any hassle / dirty looks / awkwardness getting drinks from the bar when you have a soda card (afterall they aren't getting a tip every drink)

Also is the automatic card reading soda machine on Freedom yet?

No they are normally very polite and helpful, remember, just because you are ordering a coke with no tip, does not mean that next time you wont order a large round of drinks, it's in their interest to be pleasent at all times!!

Yes there machines are on Freedom now, according to a thread posted earlier this week, they don't work on the soda card though, just the cup you are given with the card.

Archived