Predicting pier for Cozumel arrival?

DryCreek

I have a quick question - which pier will the Carnival Ecstasy most likely tie up at when she visits on November 30th? According to the Puerta Maya Pier schedule (found here: http://www.puertamaya.com/port-schedule.aspx ) it looks like the Glory and Triumph will be docked there. And according to this site ( http://www.travelnotes.cc/cruise/cozumel.php ) it states "Currently, all ships are tendering". I am not sure if this is currently true, seeing how I can pull up schedules at the other piers.

It would be great if we docked at Punta Langosta! That would put us within easy walking distance of the stuff we want to see and do.

I have also posted this in the destinations section, but I am not too sure about the traffic on that side of the board.

I see what you are saying on the schedule though?? maybe you might be tendering in? but longosta is SO much more convenient.

I thought that I read that the tenders would pull into the ferry piers. That would be excellent, as they are even closer to Los Cinco Soles and the area we are interested in. On another note though, they have a small tender pier at the Carnival-owned pier too.

onlt 2 CCL ships in port, so Int'l was closed. another diverted was at Ferry pier

I don't think I quite understand what is being said here.

With two Carnival ships in port, they closed the International Pier and then had other ships tie up at the ferry piers or tender to the ferry piers?

I don't think I quite understand what is being said here.

With two Carnival ships in port, they closed the International Pier and then had other ships tie up at the ferry piers or tender to the ferry piers?

I couldnt said it better myself!..one (non-CCL )was diverted for weather, so may not have had the peeps for tie up??? Same as 3 weeks ago..only Inspiration and Elation..both at PM, none at Intl..as CCL ownes PM..so need to open the I 'ntl pier when all that extra revenue will go to them from the shops there..clear nowwwwww???

I see what you are saying on the schedule though?? maybe you might be tendering in? but longosta is SO much more convenient.

from Resident of Coz, RCL ownes PL, and no one uses it when no RCL ship is in..too pricey???..or maybe the old Mexican fight again

Archived