Onboard booking question?

FLACRUISER99

I booked A 12 day cruise onboard the Oasis and got a $150OBC, can I get this removed and use my $200 Shareholders credit instead?

I have chosen the higher onboard credit offer before so yours should not be a problem. Call RCI and perhaps have them note your reservation that you are using your shareholder credit instead of the NextCruise OBC. Hopefully when you send in the information for the shareholder benefit they will see that and give you the higher OBC. But be prepared to make a call in case it gets denied.

I have chosen the higher onboard credit offer before so yours should not be a problem. Call RCI and perhaps have them note your reservation that you are using your shareholder credit instead of the NextCruise OBC. Hopefully when you send in the information for the shareholder benefit they will see that and give you the higher OBC. But be prepared to make a call in case it gets denied.

If it was a 12 night you'd be right, but it's not. The Oasis does not do 12 night cruises.

If it was a 12 night you'd be right, but it's not. The Oasis does not do 12 night cruises.

Regardless of the number of nights, my post would still be correct. I didn't stipulate any particular number of nights, only that you do typically have the choice to take the higher onboard credit. So read my post again.

While you're at it, re-read the OP as well. They didn't say they booked a 12 night Oasis cruise. They said they booked a 12 night cruise while on Oasis. I'm guessing it's on Mariner by looking at their signature.

Thanks for the information, I booked onboard for the reduced deposit not even thinking the shareholder credit was more.

Archived