E.d.on equinox now

PARROT POP

First,I must be dumb I still don't know what all of you thought was funny! Second, there is an ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR I would avoid with the plague..his first name is John...and he and h is big ego were on the Soltice in April. Had never realized how much an E.D. can add to a cruise until him...NOT:rolleyes:

The last time you started a thread to bash this guy, multiple people pointed out to you that it's Cruise Director--there's no such thing as Entertainment Director on Celebrity. ED, to Celebrity cruisers has a different, er, medical meaning. Hope that helps.

First,I must be dumb I still don't know what all of you thought was funny! Second, there is an ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR I would avoid with the plague..his first name is John...and he and h is big ego were on the Soltice in April. Had never realized how much an E.D. can add to a cruise until him...NOT:rolleyes:

Enough already. We know you don't like this particular Cruise Director. You've made that abundently clear in past posts. Personally, I think he's great and have had some wonderful cruises with him.

Garry

Archived