E.d.on equinox now

PARROT POP

LOL, Big Hair Texan, would love to cruise with you sometime. My brother lives in Brenham, how far from you? My wifes cousin lives in Plano and she is a big haired girl from the Nooorf Shoooooor in Boston, just like my wife. We call them "The Girls From Revere with the Big Hair";)

Oh lord. I've NEVER EVER laughed so much at any thread ever!!! I've got tears in my eyes and my contact lenses are floating around my eyeballs.

This makes up for all the bitching about sports coats, drink packages and chair hogs. Thanks so much folks.

PS: Plano is just outside Dallas.

Oh lord. I've NEVER EVER laughed so much at any thread ever!!! I've got tears in my eyes and my contact lenses are floating around my eyeballs.

This makes up for all the bitching about sports coats, drink packages and chair hogs. Thanks so much folks.

PS: Plano is just outside Dallas.

Not to mention dress codes, or the lack thereof...

What all y ou smarty pants didn't get...:rolleyes:Iwas asking who the Entertainment Director was????It never mattered to me before,but we ran into the worst one ontheSoltice in April.. and if he is onthe ship right now I'll avoid him like the plague.

What all y ou smarty pants didn't get...:rolleyes:Iwas asking who the Entertainment Director was????It never mattered to me before,but we ran into the worst one ontheSoltice in April.. and if he is onthe ship right now I'll avoid him like the plague.

I'm sorry, was he unable to 'keep up' with the demands of the job?:D

That's more popularly know as the C. D. (Cruise Director). ;)

And I would like to know as well - will he/she still be the Cruise Director in November?

Someone tell us all about who it is, please.

Yes, guilty as charged....Call me Mr Smarty pants..... The devil made me do it! :p

To the OP, I'll also cop to being a Ms. Smarty Panties. But I did know of what you were posting. It's just that MR. SMARTY PANTS aka "A 6th" started me giggling and I'm still giggling and that is SUCH a good feeling, so I thank you all again.

I was going to say that Lisa Richard is the current Director of whatever, but then I realized she's at the moment the CD on the Solstice so i'm not helpful unless you're looking to avoid Lisa Richard. Then I'm full of good info.

First,I must be dumb I still don't know what all of you thought was funny! Second, there is an ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR I would avoid with the plague..his first name is John...and he and h is big ego were on the Soltice in April. Had never realized how much an E.D. can add to a cruise until him...NOT:rolleyes:

Tcher0619, LOL, it is called gravity and affects all of us in different ways eventually!:D

Actually my wife grew up in Everett until I rescued her;)

And I love to be a Mr. Smarty Pants!!!

Loved the question "What, he wasn't up to the job";) That is a classic.

Archived